Monday, July 19, 2004

Another Day

Has come and gone and I find myself sitting at the computer once again and typing out more musings or rather rumblings from my head.  Hubby is attending to the girls and watching Elmo videos.  (anyone with children has a least one sesame street video including Elmo).  Of course we need all be in bed at this time but not in this household.  I think I've entered into the vampire realm where day is night and night is day, even the kiddies are affected.  LOL
 
Well I don't really have much too say except I feel I am in some bad need of some sleep, actually a vacation would be GREAT.  Mommy needs some girl time if you know what I mean.  *sigh*  Sooooo all that being said, I'll just sign off of this baby and try to turn in for the evening (I hope).  More than likely we'll all end up our bedroom chatting aimelessly, with one baby nursing, another baby dancing around to her baby tapes, and hubby and me gossiping (which is something we love to do).
 
*nite, nite*

 




1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, July 20, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Posting by Hubby:

    Yeah we love to talk and chew the fat.

    Maybe I can ask the Missus to trade in her need of GIRL Time and get some WOMAN Time. I'll report to see how she likes that idea. (cheezy smile)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home